Saturday, August 27, 2011

Flipping My Bucks!

This deal was so quick and so easy.
Transaction 1:  This week at CVS,  I bought Hydro 3 Blades 4 count refill and Head and Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo. The Hydro blades were $8.49 with $5 CVS bucks attached. I had a $2.00 off coupon from the paper. The Head and Shoulders Shampoo was $4.99 with $2.00 CVS bucks attached. I had a $2.00 coupon from CVS that I mentioned in an earlier post  (It was from scanning my card at the coupon center.) and a .50 cent coupon from the paper. My total bill was $9.79 and I had $7 in CVS bucks for my next transaction. It's like merely spending $2.79....but it gets better. I call this "Flipping my Bucks."

Transaction 2: I bought the Revlon Lipstick on sale for $6.99 with $5.00 CVS bucks attached. I had a $1.00 coupon and I used $5 of the bucks from Transaction 1 thus just flipping my bucks. Total bill: $1.41 and I have $7.00 for my next visit. ($5 CVS bucks from this transaction and $2 CVS bucks leftover from Transaction 1.)

Can't wait to see next week's deals..... It's fun! Give it a try! It will make you smile! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment