Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Petroleum Jelly?

So over the weekend, I had this Ah-ha moment. I don't why all of the sudden things click together but they do. Let me give you a quick overview...a couple of months ago, I ran out of my usual Night-time PM eye ointment. It's for my dry eye. Wal-Mart was out as well and since it is an expensive medicine and there usually aren't any coupons for it....I choose to use my back-up eye gel in my eyes at night.

I used the eye gel for about a month until I remembered to check Wal-Mart again. In that month, I noticed the fine lines and wrinkles appearing to be worse around my eyes. Weird, right? I surely can't have that so I purchased an "Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Eye Day/Night Cream" for around my eyes. It may have improved some but it wasn't the results I was looking for at that point.

Then, I start using the Night-Time PM eye ointment again for my dry eyes. During the night, it always manages to leak out of the corner of my eye.  Do you see where I am going with this? The fine lines and wrinkles are improving again. My eyes look much better. Ah-ha...

The base of that ointment is similar to a Petroleum Jelly. I use Petroleum Jelly on my lips and around the outside of the lip every night. It certainly helps them. Why wouldn't it work around the eye?? I don't waste my money on the expensive lip treatments. Why waste it on the Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Eye Creams? Do you know how much Petroleum Jelly you can buy for the price of one of those? I bet with coupons you can get the trial size free.

Try it! Just a helpful tip to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment